Camp No Worries is a summer camp created solely to give children with cancer and their siblings an opportunity to relax, enjoy themselves and forget about their troubles for one week every summer.
It’s a place that allows children facing a diagnosis of cancer to just be kids. It’s a place of happiness, friendship and new adventures. It’s a place of camaraderie and acceptance where everyone knows first-hand what it’s like to live with cancer. And, it’s a true summer camp experience in every sense of the word.
Campers range in age from 6 to 16 years old and take part in traditional summer camp activities specifically designed to meet their individual needs. From swimming, nature, arts and crafts, land sports, archery, and ziplining, these children, their siblings and bereaved siblings spend their week in an environment that is safe, comfortable, medically supervised and most of all, FUN!
- Our Mission Camp No Worries is a camp like no other. We know that support continues well beyond hospital walls and hope is within reach when we all work together. That’s why, at Camp No Worries, strengthening families is our cause.
- Our History Camp No Worries is one of the few camps in the region where the child facing the diagnosis of cancer can attend along with siblings and bereaved siblings - all at no cost to the family.
- Our Staff Camp No Worries is run by dedicated people who volunteer their time to touch the lives of these amazing children and their families.
- Our Organizational Structure The Advisory Board are dedicated business and community leaders who lend their time and expertise to help children have one week of "No Worries" each summer.
- Our Story Camp No Worries was founded after experiencing firsthand the physical and emotional impact of a cancer diagnosis.
- Our Policies