Help children with cancer!
Volunteering at Camp No Worries will be one of the most rewarding and fun experiences of your life. We are excited that you are interested in learning more about becoming a part of our family.
At Camp No Worries, pediatric oncology nurses, social workers, cabin counselors, program heads and other camp staff are selectively chosen for their experience and enthusiasm for working with children with cancer, their brothers and sisters, and those who have lost a sibling to cancer. This all-volunteer staff displays the characteristics any parent would expect of someone who will spend a week caring for their child with cancer: commitment, honesty, courage, perseverance, respect, and perhaps most importantly, a sense of responsibility.
Pediatric oncologists are on-call 24 hours a day for any emergent medical needs. Most of the Camp No Worries staff is on site for the entire week-long session. However, there are part time volunteer opportunities in various program areas as well.
Please browse this page to learn more about the many ways you can become involved in Camp No Worries as a volunteer.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to email:
We hope you’ll join us!
Get Involved: Volunteer
- Full-time Volunteers (available for the entire week of camp, on-site)
- Cabin Counselors
- Part-Time Volunteer (available a few hours on specific days)
- Meal Team
- Medical Staff
- Camp Counselor Become a Counselor at Camp No Worries and help kids with cancer to just be kids! As a Cabin Counselor, you are expected to provide for the safety and well-being of assigned campers and to assist with planned activities on a 24-hour basis during camp, all days when campers are on site.
- Counselor-In-Training Program Our CIT program is designed for former campers who will be 18 at the time of camp, helping to plan events, learning how to be a leaders, and being exposed to the massive volunteer effort that goes into each week of camp.
- Part-Time Volunteers Become a Volunteer at Camp No Worries and help kids with cancer to just be kids! We need volunteers for evening activities, meals, programming and more.