Help make a difference in the lives of kids with cancer!
“Life is a gift, and it offers us the privilege, opportunity, and responsibility to give something back by becoming more.”
– Peggy Birdsall, Volunteer
Camp No Worries is a non-profit organization run by dedicated people who volunteer their time and ask for nothing in return other than the reward of touching the lives of these amazing children. It costs Camp No Worries approximately $1,000-$1,250 per camper for a week at camp and campers attend at no cost to their families. Therefore, funding for its operation depends on the generosity and financial support of community organizations, businesses, foundations, and individuals like you. With your help we are able to provide the highest quality of programming and services year after year.
6 Ways To Donate
- BECOME A SPONSOR: View our Sponsorship Packet and Help Camp No Worries.
- DONATE NEEDED ITEMS: View our Wish List.
- DONATE BY MAIL: Help send a child with cancer or their siblings to camp by making a financial contribution online today! Make your check payable to Camp No Worries and mail to P.O. Box 810, Moorestown, NJ 08057.
- DONATE ONLINE: Fill out our donation form.
- MATCHING DONATION: Employer matching contribution and volunteer hours.
- AMAZON SMILE: Chose Camp No Worries as your Charity with Amazon.
For more information on how to support Camp No Worries, please call:
Camp No Worries
Kasey Massa, Executive Director
- Make A Donation Make an online donation and change the life of a child with cancer!
- Upcoming Fundraising Events Come out and support Camp No Worries at one of these great events!
- Wish List Help support Camp No Worries by donating an item from our Wish List!
- Become A Sponsor Help send a child with cancer or their siblings to camp by becoming a Camp No Worries sponsor!